WAFE 350 EFS2 is a device suitable for family houses and larger apartments. For newly built as well as reconstructed. The unit has been fully certified by Passive House Institute founded by Dr. Feist in 1996.
WAFE 350 EFS2 is designated to satisfy all current standards of ventilation in residential buildings and it is fully integratable with most available SmartHome solutions through an open IP.
WAFE heat recovery operates in two basic modes:
CO2 mode: fully autonomous programme takes into consideration the amount of people present in order to run at the optimal level. It recognises by itself when nobody is home and reduces the output to the minimum. Thanks to this it saves even on the little amount of energy it needs to run.
Weekly mode: allows for user's adjustments through an on-line web app MyWAFE. It allows manual control of ventilation level based on time intervals.
In addition to these two modes, the user may also turn on “Boost”, which provides high ventilation level for limited time. Boost may be connected to toilet and bathroom light switch. “Circulation” mode helps to distribute the air in the house more effectively while enjoying the fireplace or aromatherapy. You may find it handy to use other modes such as holiday mode, sleep/night mode or fireplace mode.
Low operating costs and efficiency
- Flap system with enhanced air tightness and frost resistance improves thermal efficiency.
- Higher standard of sealing material secures safer condensate drain.
- PID* regulation based on CO2 levels is fluent,
- noiseless and lowers consumption.
- Sensors with enhanced reliability and accuracy improve longevity.
- New mode for dehumidification strictly available.
- Humidity based regulation - for efficient swimming pool ventilation.
- New homepage on the basic display with more information.
- Fire alarm shut down for better safety.
- Fireplace mode - secures sufficient air pressure to avoid smoke going to the interior.
- New generation electronics with more power and communication stability.
- Regulation of auxiliary add ons for air heating and cooling.
- Both local and on-line unit set up and monitoring available.
- New MyWAFE design.